Monday, November 17, 2008

As the holidays get closer, my to-do list is getting longer. I'm crossing projects off but am finding it harder to post the pictures, as most of the things I've been crossing off are gift related. One huge thing that I was able to cross of was getting my Etsy shop updated. I now officially have more items in the shop than I have ever had. It takes me forever to list things, but I am getting better. If you check it out, I would love to hear what you think.
This week is filled with basketball practices, conferences, a stone soup potluck, me starting the last year before I turn 35, getting ready for company, and more basketball. Next week family comes and the kids are out of school, so I'm trying to make this one count. I decided to post a little of my list, hoping that will make me get it done.
This week I need to........
--make bread for tomorrow's potluck (already started our favorite recipe)
--finish quilt (a big one, but I will feel so much better when it is done)
-- make shooter magnets
--go through my chinook book and figure out what I can still use
--make glass garland for show display
--get all the Wisconsin gifts wrapped and ready to be sent back
--Mosaic, mosaic, mosaic.....
I'm tempted to keep listing, but trying to be realistic. If I get all this done, I will be thrilled!!

2 comments:

LeaKarts said...

Oh my gosh, I feel ya! My list seems to get longer rather than shorter somehow... You're doing great, though! Your shop looks fantastic :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE QUILT!!!!

Thank you:)