Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Finished!

Finally!! I am pretty happy with how it turned out, and even more happy to have the space cleared off of my table.

So, now on to the next project.... the picture below is the official "before" picture. I'm hoping this one won't take nearly as long as the birdbath did. I found a few boxes of beautiful seconds tiles that I am planning to break up and use on this space. I don't have a lot of experience with tile, but figure that it can't look worse than it does now. I'll post the progress pics as soon as I have any.
Until then, I am so excited about this weekend. I am going to see this, and this, and hope to stop in at the Recycled arts fest in Vancouver too. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow the birdbath is stunning! Your perseverance has paid off. :)

[Oh, by the way, you should try changing your blogger settings to display full blog posts in feed readers. I only get to see the first few lines of text, and never any pictures. :( Unless you have it set up that way for a reason.]