Friday, October 5, 2007

After a morning of thrifting and errand running, I picked Mason up from school. We went out for the afternoon, just the two of us. We had such a good time, not really doing anything. I rarely get to spend time alone with him. He is getting so old!! We stopped at the art store and found some glaze for his bottle caps.
Self portrait taken earlier this week.

I have a lot of new projects in the works. I finally got the basement cleared out, and Mason has lots of crafty plans of his own, so it looks like crafting is on the agenda this weekend. That and maybe soup. It turned cold this week. I say cold, but feel silly saying it. In Minnesota we wore short sleeves in this weather. We've already pulled out the wool blankets, and Matt pulled out his fleece lined pants. Now I know we've acclimated.

No comments: