Friday, February 29, 2008

Feb 29th

I need another leap day. If I had one more I could possibly get caught up. Since Christmas, I have been working on the house and creating a bunch of fun projects that weren't totally necessary, but I'm glad they're done. Really what I've been doing is procrastinating. I need to tackle the basement/studio clean out. Well, this weekend it WILL happen. Lots of show applications are due, and I have a few recycled projects in the works. The picture above is for a SCRAP fund raiser. And the one below is for a mosaic I am working on for our new gate. I've been making these little houses for a long time now, and they have never been big sellers. So I decided to retire them and re-use the ones I have. I'll post more pics when it is finished.
Here's another picture just for fun. I have to say, I don't think I've ever heard as much laughing in this house as I've heard the past few weeks with this little one around. The boys are head over heels in love with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell me you did not spend this beautiful Sunday cleaning out the studio!