Friday, March 7, 2008

I had a relatively productive week. The basement/ studio is not as clean as I hoped, but it is definitely better than it was. I finished and sent off this key holder for Suki, and am really happy with the way it turned out. It's hard to see in the picture but it has some very cool iridescent glass in it (a recent craigslist find). I made a custom stamp order on Etsy this week and am looking forword to seeing it in person. I've started working on some new tags made entirely out of recycled packaging and junk mail.
I tried to take advantage of the sunny days and get a few new pictures, but someone kept getting in the way.
We got some new wheels at our house this week. We've been biking everywhere. I can't believe how easy this makes getting around. Gotta love the REI dividend notice.

No comments: