Saturday, May 10, 2008

Technical Difficulties

Lots of things happening around here, but the computer was taken over by a "trojan horse" sp?. Matt has been slowly reloading things, and it seems like only a few were lost. The boys' school had their annual auction last week. This window was the project I helped Mason's class create. It turned out really nice. They did such a great job. I've also had a few custom orders going out, but haven't been very good about taking pictures. I did get one of my favorite house numbers so far. If you want to see it in it's permanent home, look here.
This past Saturday the kids were in the St. John's parade with their basketball team, and Sunday I filled a last minute empty spot at Crafty Wonderland. I took a ton of pictures, but will have to wait until all is fixed before I post them. Hopefully the nice weather holds out so I can get some shots at this weekend's parade. I've heard the parades on Alberta street are fun, but the crazy random St. John's is gonna be hard to beat.

No comments: