Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Girly Headbands


Here is a quick pic of this week's project of the week. Headbands. They are gifts, so I didn't want to show too much. I found the free tutorial here, and am excited that we finally have girls in the family to make things for. I'm already late posting these, but really they were done, just postponed by the computer issues I was having. Matt completely reloaded everything. Now it feels like a new computer. I can't believe I let it go for so long. The other project that got finished around here....both raised beds finished and planted with garlic, broccoli, cabbage and lettuce. It is so strange to me to be putting things in this time of year. I'm excited to see how it works.

1 comment:

LeaKarts said...

Those are so cute! I'll have to try that one out myself :)