Monday, December 8, 2008

I had my doubts last week, but I made it to all three shows despite being a single mom again and the urgent care trips. Thankfully Matt is home now and will be for a while. The shows were slower than I would have hoped, but the good news is, that makes getting ready for next weekend so much easier.

I was able to do some shopping at the Da Vinci show and bought this princess kitty made out of a recycled cashmere sweater for my neice (I thought it was safe to show since she is only one). I haven't been lucky enough to shop for girls much, and I think this is the first kid present that I actually wanted to keep. I wanted to share the artists name or company name, but didn't get the chance to meet her. If I come across her name I will be sure to post it.

We are working on getting all of our packages and cards ready to be sent. As you can see, I have a helper who takes his job very seriously. We're hoping the lines at the post office won't be too long.

Another picture, just because. This is Marigold's current favorite sleeping spot. I've never seen a dog that you had to keep out of a fireplace. I think she would climb in the fireplace if we would let her.

No comments: