Monday, December 15, 2008

Wonderland


Yesterday morning this is what we woke up to.

The kids were thrilled. I was not. There was not a lot of accumulation, just enough to bring the city to a halt. I got ready to go to Crafty Wonderland and packed a few magazines thinking that for sure no one was going to be shopping. I was wrong. People came out and braved the cold wind and ice. There were slow points throughout the day, but considering the weather it was a great turnout. I finished my shopping and traded for a couple things that I will show when I get a chance.
This morning we were out in the snow again. Not for school, it was canceled.
This guy had a little surgery. All is well and we are home now. We'll be hanging out in this spot for a couple days. If you look closely under the blanket, you can see where Marigold plans to spend her next few days.

1 comment:

LeaKarts said...

Poor little guy :( I'm glad he is okay!

CW was fun! I am still not thrilled about the weather, but I'm surprised at what a good day it was. Yay!