Monday, May 4, 2009

Progress

Many months ago I posted this broken birdbath determined to finish it quickly, and post pics along the way. Time got away from me, and it has obviously not been the quick project I originally planned.
After my studio/room switch around, this project moved way up on the priority list. In the basement I had lots of workspace, and having a huge concrete birdbath sitting on a table was not such a big deal. My new room is a different story. I love the space, but it is lacking in flat work surfaces. I still have a ways to go, but since I've been spending nearly every waking moment getting ready for the art sale at the boy's school this weekend, it has been nice to be able to add a few pieces at a time. I have a new found respect for anyone who organizes art/craft shows on a regular basis. It is a lot of work! Thankfully this time next week I should have lots of time to finally check this off my list. I'll be back here soon with details about this weekend's sale for any Portlanders. Have a great Monday everyone!

No comments: