Monday, September 3, 2007

6 Things

I've been tagged by Christine of Eye Pop Art, so now............................. 6 weird (some not that weird) things about me.

1. I met my husband in 7th grade when his family moved into the house across the street from mine. We started dating at the end of our sophomore year in high school.

2. I really like working on houses, especially old ones. My husband and I are living in and working on our 4th house since we've been married.

3. I love glass, stained glass, beads, all kinds of glass! I recently did a glass mosaic on 2 walls of my kitchen.

4. My mom and I are both cancer survivors. When my first son was 3 months old I was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. Shortly after my treatments, my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. Shortly after that my dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. He died 4 years ago this month.

5. My family all has names that start with M. We didn't plan it that way. We really liked the name Mason. When I was pregnant the second time around we weren't going to choose an M name, but at the last minute we changed our minds and Mitchel was born.

6. I am a thrift store addict. I would go everyday if I could.

Jess, you're it! I am supposed to tag 5 others, so if you would like to play along, let me know. Have a nice short week everybody. 6 days until school starts, woo hoo!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was far too easy for me to come up with weird things about myself. Scary.

cjbc said...

That was fun to read! It's cool to learn new things about people.