Friday, September 28, 2007

Behind the Scenes

The other day, my friend called me while I was grocery shopping with the kids. She asked me how I "get so much done". I told her I don't ever get as much done as I wish I could.......If only there was one more hour in the day.

I took a couple pictures today of how things really are around here.
This is Porter trying to sit as close to me as possible while I was trying to take a picture of a spoon mirror. I took this one while I was working on my Etsy shop with a sick little boy watching Pinocchio on my lap. I'm not complaining. I love all my boys, even when Porter can't be more than a few inches from me. I'm happy that I get to wish I was getting more done.
Have a good weekend everybody.

2 comments:

Bigbluebed said...

Hello. I love your blog. Lovely boys and great dog. I have a cat a bit like that. And thanks for the link to the messenger bag made out of carrier bags. Alix. http://www.bigbluebed.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

You didn't even put in there how you are the room parent at school and watch a third kid after school (and soon before school, too!)--that in and of itself is a part-time job.

Love the shoes.