Thursday, November 29, 2007

Catching Up.......


We had a nice long visit with the family this weekend. We all went out to the gorge for a hike and skipped the mall on Black Friday. It was so pretty, but so cold that the waterfalls were freezing on the side of the rocks. Everyone left Monday and I've been scrambling to get ready for this show this weekend and the daVinchi fair next weekend. The Trillium artisans gallery is fully stocked and has lots of spoon mirrors. I added a few new items to my Etsy shop today including a lighter garden ball that is almost the same size as a bowling ball but costs much less to ship. Redux has all three sizes of marble balls in stock, and I just got back from taking a bunch of work to Yesterday and Tomorrow. Phew-- I finally feel like I am getting caught up. Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments: