Sunday, November 11, 2007

I'm Leaving on a jet plane...............


Yesterday was the Holiday Sale at Trillium Artisan's. The store looked great, so festive. Everyone brought in a lot of new stuff, including me.

Here is a close up of one of my new garden (ornaments, objects, sculptures)- I don't even know what to call them- that I brought into the store.
We started a babysitting swap with our neighbors, so last night Matt and I went out without kids. It was great. We did most of our Christmas shopping. It seems early, but with his traveling and my shows it will be here before we know it. Tomorrow morning I am going to Virginia to see my friend and her kiddos for a week. This is the longest I have been away by myself in more than 8 years. I'm even looking forward to the plane ride and bringing lots of magazines and this quilt that still needs a few finishing touches. I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to share when I get back. Until then, have a great week everyone.

No comments: