Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Pink and a Halloween Picture

Just popping out of the basement to say a quick "hello". I am getting ready to bring a few new things to the Trillium show on Saturday, and am feverishly preparing for a couple of other holiday shows. I can't believe how fast they are coming up. More details soon..........
Besides getting ready for the shows, I have been doing some serious girly crafting. A facelift of a favorite old toy for a sweet little cousin, and a quilt on which I got to use lots of PINK. I am leaving Monday for a week to visit one of our best friends. I was supposed to be arriving before her baby was born, but her daughter decided to come early. Welcome Grace, I can't wait to meet you. Well, I better get back down there. I'll post again with pictures, once the camera is charged, until then here is one from last week.

No comments: