Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Etsy




Last week my Etsy shop was featured on the Etsy Bloggers street team blog. They do such a nice job featuring a different shop every week. I've been thinking about how there are so many great sellers on Etsy that you don't always get chance to see. So, I thought I would share some of my favorites with you over the next few days.

A favorite (unbiased) of mine is Trillium Artisans. Their prices are great and they only sell work made from recycled materials.

Another favorite shop is JMN Pottery. The spikey heart is just too cool.

Matt and the boys actually found this seller-- LTCreates Jewelery. I was the lucky recipient of one of the spoon watches this Christmas, and I love it.

Click here to see an Etsy review of 2007
http://www.etsy.com/storque/section/etsyNews/article/etsy-year-in-review-2007/974/
about midway through if you don't blink you can see my garden balls at the show in NY. Thanks Christine from Eye Pop Art (another one of my favorites) for passing it on.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw your garden art balls in the show. Very cool!