Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mississippi Street Fair

I thought I'd post a couple pics from the street fair yesterday. It was more crowded than I thought it would be, and I happily sold more than I expected.
It was nice hanging out with Amanda and her hubby. She brought some great weights for the tent that she made out of pvc. They were really useful, and I totally want to make some.

The two spaces next to ours ended up being empty, so Mason set up his magnets. He had a great time selling until it got hot. When there was no shade left he reluctantly agreed to call it a day early. I didn't get much of a chance to walk around but I did get out a little and bought this cute guitar shirt for Mitchel. I also saw the signs for the opening of the new Starbucks, right next door to the local coffee shop. Literally in the same building. I still can't believe it. On another subject, I was able to deliver these two quilts to another new set of twins today! I got to see and hold the tiniest baby I've ever seen. She is just four and a half pounds, but healthy, and very sweet. I can't wait to see them again, but have to get back to work. Only eight days until Cracked Pots. I've got lots to finish before then................

No comments: