Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Stuff

After our Florida trip, a sand scratched lens started me on a search for a new camera. I went back and forth for a while, and finally decided on a Canon Digital Rebel. I am so happy with it, but am a little lost on actually using it. I have a stack of books from the library, and am slowly figuring it out. That necklace? I've meant to post about it sooner. I bought it at the farmers market show from Judy at Curly Girl Glass. It's my new favorite, I never take it off.
Yesterday, I dropped off this custom spoon mirror at Bowl of Thistles, a new shop in Sellwood. It is made with a big serving spoon, and they plan to use it as a display piece. I liked it so much that I am thinking of making more. The grand opening is next week, you can find my suncatchers, spoons, and garden balls there. I'll post the store details when I have them.

The last new thing, this treasury. Check it out!

No comments: