Thursday, March 13, 2008



I finished the bag that I was working on for SCRAP. They provided the burgundy bags and the patch, along with the instructions to turn it inside out and create a bag out of re-used materials. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. It was the first time I'd ever done anything like it. SCRAP will be selling these in the store during the month of April, as well as at their booth at the Better Living Show. Coincidentally I will be set up in the booth next to them with five other women from Trillium Artisan's. I am really excited!!
In other exciting news, my studio is clean. Not just clean, but clean and organized. I'm so happy with it I could cry. Another trip to Ikea was required to finish the job. I have been so lucky with their "as-is" department. If the sun comes out, I'll be back next week with some pictures. For now I am off to pack for a weekend in Illinois. Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Scott and Becky Geoffrey said...

Love your blog!
You are tagged.
So sorry!

Anonymous said...

I love that bag. That green looks so good. Very classy. Cambria

cjbc said...

Best of luck at the Better Living Show! I hope you'll post pictures here!