Friday, March 28, 2008

It snowed this morning. So we went outside for a sloppy wet spring break snowball fight. I think the flowers are confused.
Here's a picture of our new community garden plot. We went to check it out today. I am so excited about this. Gardening is one of the few things that I really miss about Minnesota. It seems funny, everyone says you can grow anything in Oregon. I haven't been able to grow veggies at all. I'm blaming a too shady yard and am going to give it another try with a community plot.
The better living show is all set up, we only had one snafu, and thankfully it was fixed quickly. I will be there tonight, and tomorrow. After we got set up I was able to check out a few of the other booths. Most people weren't set up yet, but the ones that were looked great. I am really looking forward to seeing who else will be there. I forgot to bring my camera. I'm charging the batteries as I type and will be sure to post pictures from the show when I get back. It seems like the last few posts, I've said I'll be back soon, then not checked the computer for a week. Comments have been left that I didn't even realize, and apparently I've been tagged. We have another week of spring break around here with nothing on the calendar. My only plans are to make some real progress on the to do list.

No comments: