Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy 2009

The long break was great, but I'm glad to have the busyness behind us. We survived the snow, and were surprisingly able to make it out of town with only a small delay. Kansas City was relaxing. We all had lots of fun just hanging out with the family.
Today is my first kid-free day in almost a month. I forgot how quiet the house can be! I have a list of new projects that I am anxious to start. One of them is a house project that may rival last January's as a new favorite. I am trying to keep my expectations realistic, as Matt is getting ready for a lot of travel in the next few weeks.
Before I can begin anything I have a giant mess in the studio to take care of. I don't know how I let this happen again. I'm hoping that last year's organizing will have paid off.
Wish me luck!

No comments: